Tuesday, December 18
- Police Threats: Managing Fear & Panic Responses (2 hrs)
- 911 Operator Strength in Crisis (2 hrs)
- Drugs, Brain & Behavior: What Cops Need to Know About Drug Users to Stay Safe (4 hrs)
- Managing Public Criticism (1 hr)
- Burnout: Staying Out of the Red Zone (2 hrs)
You will have access to these courses from 12:01am (0001 hours) to 11:59pm (2359 hours) once enrolled. Be sure and complete the "Request Certificate" popup form upon the completion of each class, and you will be sent an email with PDF certificates for all courses you've completed.